Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

, ,

Sunmi received the demo version of Love Dive

'Honestly, I also received the demo version of this song. It's a great song, right?. So I received the demo version and it's really my style. However, I think this song would be more charming if it was sung by a group instead of a solo singer. I gave this song a lot of thought.' 

I'm curious about how this song would sound if Sunmi sings itㅋㅋㅋ

There are some people saying that Love Dive sounds like Sunmi's song, it has the same vibes to Pporappippam. I will hold my breath from now on until the day we get to hear Sunmi's cover of Love Dive. 





-IVE is still actively promoting this song, I think it's rude for her to say that she received this song first than IVE...ㅋㅋ

-I think this song would've suited Sunmi really well...

-I think if Sunmi had accepted this song, it would sound different from the Love Dive we know now...

-Now that I think of it, Love Dive has a hint of Sunmi's vibes in it. I hope she'll cover this song someday.

-I can imagine Sunmi singing this song...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think STAYC's Run2U also has a hint of Sunmi's vibes in it. She would've suited the song if it was hers...

-Does she really have to mention it now...? I mean, it's a recently released song...

-I think it's a good thing that IVE got this song. They suit this song better than her...

-What's the problem? Sunmi only said that she thought this song would sound better if it was sung by a group. So what's the problem? You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

-Calm down, y'all. People are just wondering how the song would sound like if Sunmi sang it, it doesn't necessarily mean IVE's version is bad, okay?
trazy.com