Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

,

Cardi B says she likes LOONA's performance on Queendom 2 out of the blue (Yes, the Cardi B that sings WAP)

What's happening??

Cardi B says she likes the tweet she replies, right now even LOONA's performance on Queendom is gaining attention because of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Cardi B's new song has the same title, Shake It
Maybe she somehow stumbled upon LOONA's performance of Shake It and replies to it because she loves itㅋㅋㅋㅋ


LOONA sometimes gets mentioned by famous people such as Elon Musk...


theqoo

-Elon Musk??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-LOONA is really famous overseas. They're one of the K-pop groups that everyone knows. Their popularity overseas is really different from their popularity in our country.

-Grimes is Musk's wife and she is featured in LOONA's sub-unit title track, Love4eva. She has been giving them shoutouts since a long time agoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do international celebrities love LOONA so much?

-This is so shocking. I literally rubbed my eyes to see if I see the right thing...

-There's this stereotype that says if you're gay, you listen to LOONA. I think they're really popular among gay people. 

-But I have to admit that they really did slay that performance

-I have to admit that they did well. It's the performance that no one else but LOONA can pull off. 

-I think Cardi B's vibes suit Sistar's really well. I really want to show her the original stage of Sistar's Shake Itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How many members do they have?? It's my first time seeing them performing and I see a lot of people on stage...

-I think someone said that Gowon is the godmother of Elon Musk and Grimes' sonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so freaking funny

trazy.com