Klook.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

, ,

Top 2 best idol debut tracks that no one can deny

Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl

2NE1's Fire

theqoo


-I agree

-That's true. Bad Girl Good Girl still sounds good even now.

-They had such big impacts on netizens with these debut tracks.

-I remember how Bad Girl Good Girl wasn't even promoted by JYP but still managed to become the talk of online communities on their first stage performance. It was really amazing. 

-I remember talking about Bad Girl Good Girl all day long at school back then...

-If we're talking about girl groups, shouldn't ITZY's Dalla Dalla be in this post as well?

-I thought it would be Into The New World and Bad Girl Good Girl

-I thought I'd see Replay, but I have to agree that Miss A's debut track is that good

-Whoa... These two tracks did become a hot topic on the internet when they were first released back then.

-Into The New World is indeed a great debut track, but its impact wasn't as big as these songs when they were released

-I miss 2NE1...

-I really want to see JYP's girl groups doing concepts like Bad Girl Good Girl again... I really like it...

trazy.com