Klook.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

,

Taeyeon sings INVU live in Killing Voice

She's really good. Here's the full version! 



-I'm so freaking jealous of Kim Taeyeon. I wonder how it feels like to be able to sing like that?

-I didn't notice that this song is quite highㅠㅠ Taeyeon must be a genius. How could she be able to sing that part smoothly? I bet there's not a lot of people who can slay that part...

-It kills me how she sings so perfectly and smiles like that in the end

-Give me more of this. Please.

-This is so crazy, I'm speechless. If CD was a human, it's her.

-She's so much a better singer than I expected.

-I had no idea this song was that highㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously though, Taeyeon is really amazing.

-I really want to go to her concert... Taeng-con, Taeng-conㅠㅠ

-My favorite songs of hers are I, UR, and 11:11. And here she is, releasing a song that only she can sing. Whoa...

-She has a really great voice...

-She's such a great singer. I've always known that she's a great singer, but she's really so much better than I thoughtㅋㅋ

-I expected a lot but she still manages to exceed that. It's really amazing.

-This makes me realize how hard to sing this song live...

trazy.com