Klook.com

Sunday, March 6, 2022

, ,

The character in Twenty-Five Twenty-One and Forecasting Love & Weather that piss people off and make them skip their scenes

 


1. Go Yurim from Twenty-Five Twenty-One

2. The male main character's father from Forecasting Love and Weather


-At first, I liked Yurim. But she kept acting like that and it's so freaking annoying...ㅋㅋ She should've known when to stop

-I stopped liking Yurim after what she did during the press interview. She has a dirty personality.

-Go Yurim is annoying, but I don't hate herㅠㅠ Siwoo's father, though... I hope that's his last scene in the whole dramaㅠㅠ

-I don't really like the male main character of Forecasting Love and Weather because of his dadㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, I can totally understand why they broke up

-I really don't like characters like Go Yurim, I stopped watching the drama because of her.

-I love Bona. She's a great actress, I hate Go Yurimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I f*cking hate Siwoo's father. Can he stop appearing on the show?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Go Yurim is annoying, but I somehow feel sorry for herㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like herㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The fact that people like Go Yurim actually exist in this world makes me hate her even more. For the other character, I don't know much about him since I don't watch that drama. 

-Go Yurim is very childish and her personality is really bad, I can't even defend her anymore

-I can understand how Go Yurim feels but she should've known when to stop, this world doesn't revolve around her...

-Go Yurim is so freaking annoying... Why is she treating Heedo like that?ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com