Klook.com

Sunday, March 6, 2022

, , , , , , , , , ,

Best K-Pop Albums of 2021 by Time Magazine

 source

B.I's Waterfall

Chungha's Querencia

SHINee's Atlantis

Stray Kids' NOEASY

Younha's End Theory

TXT's The Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape

IU's Lilac

Oneus' Devil

Twice's Formula of Love: O+T=<3

ONF's ONF: My Name


-B.I's songs are actually really good

-TXT's songs are seriously my type...

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit that TXT's album is really good. I listen to it every day. I probably should check out their other albums as well.

-Hul... There are some albums that I don't know but I listened 4 of these, they're SHINee, TXT, IU, and ONF. These albums deserve to be the best album of the year. I recommend you to check them outㅠ

-I think Oneus' Devil is legendary, all of the side-tracks are really good...

-ONF's songs are really great, you guys should check it out

-All of the songs in SHINee's Atlantis album is really goodㅠㅠ

-I love how Chungha releases various type of songs...

-I listen to SHINee and IU's albums a lot...

-Whoa... I checked out Younha's album after seeing this post and I have to agree that it's so freaking good...

-The side-tracks on Twice's album are also really good

-I'm not a fan but I listen to TXT's song a lot
trazy.com