Klook.com

Sunday, March 6, 2022

, ,

NMIXX's leader Haewon's visual

 







'03 liner, 20 years old

theqoo

-She looks very feminine and bright. She has the type of personality that will attract a lot of fans. Not only that, she's also a great singer. I can see her becoming one of the most popular members, she has a lot of potential.

-I think she's going to be really popular among the fanboys

-She somehow reminds me of Kei...

-She's a really great singer, I notice...

-She looks like a baby, so cute!

-Ever since I heard someone saying that she looks like Shim Suryeon's daughter, that's all I can think of when I see herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... She's very beautiful and feminine. Anyway, '03 liners are becoming leaders these days. Time sure passes by really fastㅠㅠ

-Haewon is my favorite member of the group. She's very beautiful.

-She looks like a squishy puppy, so adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-It looks like she has a very bright personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's the most outstanding member in my opinion... She's totally my type...

-She looks very lovely...ㅋㅋㅋ She's pretty and adorable. She's a baby!

trazy.com