Klook.com

Friday, December 24, 2021

,

Honestly I didn't expect IVE to be this big

 
I mean, I knew they were going to be bigger than most idol groups because of Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung. But Starship Ent. is well-known for being suck at their job, so I only expected those two to get attention from the publicㅋㅋㅋ

pann

[+227][-20]

1. [+125][-5] At first, I wasn't really interested in them, but Lee Seo is really good for a 15 years old girl. Liz is very pretty and they're all tall. No wonder why they're really popular. 

2. [+67][-3] I agree. I expected them to be popular since Annyeongz are in this group, but they exceeded my expectation. I think Starship Ent. didn't expect them to be this big as well. 

3. [+51][-4] I saw them getting a lot of f*cking hate on Pann and thought to myself that they're going to be big. And then, they actually became big and it shocked me.

4. [+24][-1] Wonyoung was really born to be a star

5. [+20][-0] I think their song is great and that's also what makes them big

trazy.com