Klook.com

Friday, December 24, 2021

[SPOILER] Did you know this before you watched Spiderman: No Way Home or not?

 SPOILER






The appearance of three spidermen. 
I already knew it before watching the movie vs I had no idea


-I even held myself back to not watch the trailer. I quickly went to watch the movie after I got off work on the day it was first released. 

-I had no idea. That's why when I first saw Andrew I went, 'What???'ㅠㅠㅠ I think I was very lucky to watch it without knowing it. 

-F*ck, I clicked on this post thoughtlessly and was exposed to this spoilerㅋㅋㅋ

-I intentionally went to watch the movie without knowing anything prior to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so freaking surprised

-I already knew that before I watched the movieㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been looking forward to this movie for months!!!

-I was already 99% sure they would come out, though... There's no way only the villains appearㅋㅋㅋ

-I already knew it because of spoiler but I still enjoyed the movie anywayㅎㅎ

-I already expected it beforehand...

-I already knew but that doesn't lessen my excitement when I saw them on the movieㅠㅠ

-Of course, that picture was already posted on the internet around a year ago...

-I heard about it but I thought it was just a total bullshit;;

-I wish I didn't know about it before I watched the movieㅠㅠㅠ

-What?? I thought everyone knew about it...??? 

trazy.com