Klook.com

Friday, December 24, 2021

, ,

The first EXO member that SM revealed this day 10 years ago

 Kai was the first member whose debut teaser was revealed by SM


2011.12.23
Exactly 10 years ago













-Whoa... It has already been 10 years but Kai still looks the same...

-Hul, it's already 10 years ago?? Which means he debuted at the age of 18. He looked like a baby but his aura was already mesmerizing, whoa.

-10 years... Hul, time sure does fly really fastㅠㅠ

-You're saying these pictures were from 10 years ago......??

-Looking at these pictures now making me realize how much he looked like a baby back thenㅠㅠ

-I can't believe 10 years have already passed since then!! I would believe it if someone told me those pictures were recent

-10 years alreadyㅠㅠㅠ It still feels like yesterday...

-It has already been 10 years... Why is he not aging?? I would believe it if someone told me those pictures were taken this year

-He grew up so well. He changed a lot, but he's still handsome like how he always has been. 

-Why am I so old...

-Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. You will forever be our babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... How come he doesn't age at all?? I think he still looks like that up until recently...

-This was from 10 years ago?? He hasn't changed at all

-What's the difference with his recent pictures??? This is so unbelievable, am I the only one who ages?ㅠㅠ
trazy.com