Klook.com

Sunday, December 19, 2021

, , , ,

Don't you think Winter looks edited here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Winter is indeed small, but she looks edited in that picture

instiz

-Hul, she's so freaking smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is the guy on the right?? He looks like Winter's cousin

-She looks like a fairy

-Whoa... Her face is so small even when she's in front of the rest of the people in the picture

-Hul... It does look edited. Not only Winter, but also the people in the back...??? So fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... Why does my heart flutter to see this picture

-That frame is literally perfect. Anyway, why is Winter so smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cute

-Whoa... These 5 people are all perfect. I can't believe I'm seeing all of them in one frameㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks so cute that I hit my head...

-I think she has over 20cm difference in height with Mingyu?? She looks really smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... Winter is actually not short, though... This is unbelievable...

-I can't help but stare in awe everytime I see Vernon's face

-It looks like someone crops her out of another picture and put it in this oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com