Klook.com

Sunday, December 19, 2021

, ,

Year-end Joy is here

 Red Carpet 



Psycho & Queendom Stage




Sooyoungie always creates legendary stages every time she performs Psycho


Year-end Joy never goes wrong






[+782][-139]

1. [+112][-13] Goddess

2. [+98][-11] You have to see her in the video... Joy slayed.

3. [+82][-11] What a f*cking legend

4. [+57][-4] I have never stanned a female idol before, but every time I hear 'Year-end Joy is here' I would always make sure to see her, thinking 'Let's see how much prettier she has gotten this year'. F*ck... I'm just like the dog in Pavlov's theory, except the bell is Year-end Joy...?

5. [+56][-3] She looks so freaking pretty in this gif

6. [+42][-3] It fascinates me how she manages to become trending in every online community and social media every freaking year
'Year-end Joy' becomes a trending topic in South Korea

7. [+41][-37] Neutral post just in case

8. [+37][-2] I just saved this gif... She looks so f*cking pretty...
trazy.com