Klook.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

,

Noze's visual on KBS Entertainment Awards

 


She looks this pretty even when I randomly screen captures the video


-Whoa, I only realized now that she was wearing that necklaceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I only realized she had a huge ass necklace after reading the comment section. Her face is fancier than the necklace.

-Hul, she's skinnier than I thought she would be

-No wonder why people are all talking about Noze these days

-She looks like a painting, unrealistically beautiful

-Her necklace is really fancy but it still can't steal my attention from her face, that' crazy

-Her beauty takes my breath awayㅠㅠ I'm a woman myself, but I'll say it out loud. She's driving me insane, she's really gorgeous.

-Gabee is such a f*cking scene stealerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like a game character

-Seriously, though. How could someone be that pretty?

-She looks like a fairy

-She looks so f*cking gorgeous. She looks like an anime character, so adorable.

-She's driving us insane with her beautyㅋㅋㅋ I personally think she's the prettiest woman alive in this world.

trazy.com