Klook.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

, , ,

The drama that has been gaining positive reactions on online communities recently despite the low ratings

 





Our Beloved Summer

Ep 3-4: Started getting reactions
Ep 5-6: Being talked more on online communities
I thought it would only be popular in female-dominated online communities because of the vibe of the drama, but it also gets reactions from male-dominated online communities.

The rating is low, but it has a lot of views on Youtube and high rankings on Netflix, Wavve, and any other OTT platforms because of the style that young people these days like.


-I'm currently watching this drama, it's really good

-I just finished re-watching Ep 6 on Netflix. I still cried during the endingㅜㅜ

-It's a really good drama. It makes me think of my non-existent ex-boyfriend^^...

-I think it's because the drama is quite relateable and easy to watchㅋㅋㅋ I also really like the chemistry between the main characters

-I'm saving this drama to binge-watch laterㅠㅠ I'm holding myself back from watching it now. I can't wait.

-The project that makes Choi Wooshik becomes the Nation's Ex-Boyfriend

-I want to date to experience the breakup

-My boyfriend loves this drama so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still haven't watched it yet. Should I watch it?

-This drama is so freaking goodㅜㅜㅜ This is the only reason why I live these days

-This drama makes Sunday nights become less annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And Our Beloved Summer easily becomes my favorite drama ever

-I just started watching it on Netflix yesterday and I have to admit that it's really good
trazy.com