Klook.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

, , , , ,

[2021 SBS Gayo Festival] Male idols collab stage - Mirotic (Original: DBSK)

 

theqoo

-I don't think the song suits their voice color...? Cho Seungyoun and Moonbin did well

-Who is the first guy?? He's a good singer

-Anyone can tell that they did well. I feel like some people are just trying to find things to hate. Why, though?ㅋㅋㅋ

-They're not bad, I know that for sure. It's just that they just don't suit the song...

-Moonbin is so amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ He caught my attention right away. And Juyeon nailed the intro part, I really like his voice.

-They should've just invited Xiah Junsu to feature on this stage

-Why are there so many comments? It's a pity that they lipsynced this stage, but besides than that I think they did really well

-It's just a cover, how do you expect them to be flawless? They did well anywayㅋㅋㅋ However, I think the blondie learns the song separately. His beat and rhythm are different from the others.

-Cho Seungyoun and Moonbin did the best in this groupㅋㅋㅋ This song is originally difficult, so it's understandable. I'm not saying that they did bad, though.

-I'm stanning Cho Seungyoun

-I think they did quite better than I expected

-It's a good performance, I don't understand why people are talking bad about this?

-Moonbin saved this performance. He's really good with his facial expressions. 

trazy.com