Klook.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

,

The stylists who are in talk for dressing one member differently from the rest of the group

 Nope. That's not true at all. I'm not a fan but it's really frustrating to see, therefore I'm posting this.















Their outfits usually have some similarities. Wonyoung did wear something outstanding once or twice, but the other members do too. IVE's stylists are great at their job. 


-It's true that IVE is getting more popularity these days

-Even when they all wear similar outfits, Jang Wonyoung still looks the most outstanding. Is it because she's the center?ㅋㅋㅋ Her face and physical figure look fancy

-I feel like they're focusing more on dressing that one member because she's currently the most popular member in the group. I'm not saying that the other girls are dressed poorly, it's just that they focus more on that member.

-Their outfits at Gayo Festival yesterday were indeed a problem, but they actually look fine on the other days, though? I mean, the other members have worn something outstanding too...

-The stylists are dressing the girls in various styles. I don't see any problem at all. 

-Please stop taking it all out on Wonyoung!! Stop!! What do you guys know?? 

-Am I the only one who thinks that the blondie is the most outstanding one?

-Of course, she looks outstanding when she's the only one wearing white while the other 5 are wearing black. But other than that, I think their outfits look fine...?

-Does this really have to become such a big problem...?

-It's true that the stylists are dressing her differently, but it's only because she's the center. I don't see anything wrong with that.

-I think Wonyoung has a very outstanding existence, that's all. 
trazy.com