Klook.com

Sunday, December 26, 2021

, ,

Yuna's beautiful visual on Gayo Festival Pt 2




-She looks so f*cking fancy, so pretty

-She was born with that looks to be a celebrity, she's really beautiful

-She's not only gorgeous but also charming

-The amazing thing about her is not that she's only beautiful, but she also has the ability to steal people's gaze. It's fascinating.

-I got goosebumps all over my body, she looks like a Hollywood actress here

-It was so freaking insane. I was just switching the channels when she appeared, the next thing I know is that I couldn't take my eyes off of her;;

-She gets prettier as the day passes by

-Whoa, she suits red color really well. So freaking pretty.

-She's beautiful, she looks like the mixture of Suzy and Seolhyun

-She's so pretty that I gasped

-She must be living a f*cking amazing life with that face

-Who is she?? I looked up 'Yuna' on the searching engine but there's just a lot of celebrities named Yunaㅠㅠ

-I'm speechless

-Yuna, you are the future of this country's female idol

trazy.com