Klook.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

, ,

The victim of the gaslighting wasn't Kim Junghyun, but the female lead character in 'Time'

 And he did that publicly...

Not only he refused to link arms with her during the photo session

He didn't even hide it when he tried to avoid standing next to Seohyun during the photo session with the other stars




He's trying so hard...


He should've just drawn a line like the one that separates South and North Korea...


The host was very flustered to see this and said,
"They still haven't filmed scenes where they act close... We ask for your understandings"


Seohyun laughed it off but in the end, her face darkened
She had to go through this for months, I don't understand why he kept acting like the biggest victim here


-I seriously hope people would stop spreading these gifs...

-I'm not a fan of Seohyun but I really feel sorry towards her...

-Seohyun has a really strong mentality. If I were her, I would've cried right away on the spotㅠㅠ

-Seohyun-ahㅠㅠㅠ If I were in her shoes, I probably would fall to the ground and cry so hard...

-If I were her, I would attack him back by spilling tea on the Internetㅋㅋㅋ

-I've always liked Seohyun, but seeing this makes me like her even more. She's very cool and professional. 

-My heart breaks to see Seohyun getting treated like that... She's so kind...

-Look at her... Just imagine how kind her heart isㅠㅠ

-It must've been so tough for her...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy this blew up even though it took quite some time...

-Seohyun is so amazing;; If I were her, I probably would've grabbed him by his hair and curse at himㅠㅠ

-What the f*ck... I feel like crying just by watching these gifs...

-Rumors spread quickly like wildfire. Seohyun probably has already heard about it by then...

-Seohyun is such a strong woman, if I were her I probably would've caused a scene...
trazy.com