Klook.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

,

Kim Junghyun's apology letter.txt

 Hello, this is Kim Junghyun. 

'Time' was a very meaningful drama to me, moreover because it was the first drama I ever starred as the main character. However, I have disappointed and hurt the Director, script-writers, fellow co-stars, and also the other crews. I apologize for this. 

My memories of the press conference of the drama are shattered like fragments. I agree that my behavior wasn't acceptable. I regret it so much that I wish I could turn back the time.

I have caused trouble because of my personal matters. As an actor and the main character of the drama, I was very irresponsible. I would like to apologize without making any excuses. 

The process of the drama until the moment I withdrew and my behavior during the press conference were all wrong. Through this letter, I would like to apologize to co-star Seohyun, who was hurt because of me, and all the other staffs who have worked hard at the time. 

I feel like I should personally meet and apologize to each staffs of the drama who have worked with me and whom I have harmed and hurt. Even though it's going to take a long time, I would like to meet the director, script-writers, fellow co-stars, and also all of the other staffs to seek forgiveness.

I also would like to apologize to my agency, O& Entertainment, and Culture Depot, who have been mentioned disgracefully because of me. I also sincerely apologize to all my fans who have always believed in me, supported me, and waited for me. 

Through this letter, I would like to bow my head and apologize to everyone I caused discomfort. As I write this letter, I take my time to look back at all of my wrong-doings and ill behavior. If I were given another chance, I would put effort to become a healthy actor who's not going to take things for granted. Once again, I apologize. 


theqoo

-It took you that long to apologize?? If this didn't blow up, would you even apologize...??

-Mr. Kim Stiff, you sound so stiff in your apology letter...

-Time was filmed a few years ago and you just apologized now. How can we be so sure that you were sincere when you said you're sorry? You weren't sorry back then and you're just feeling sorry now because this blew up??

-Just because you were sick doesn't mean you can be irresponsible in what you're doing. It's not like you're a kid. 

-Whoa... Look at how he's still using his health as an excuse until the very end. That is so pathetic and cheap of you.

-People don't change that quickly...

-Look at how he's blaming his health and other people until the very end. Must be good for you...

-I heard you're sick?? Then how about you rest for the rest of your life and retire from the industry?

-'Healthy actor'?? You're saying you still want to be an actor????

-It's too late to apologize now... Just consider retiring from this industry along with that other actress...

-Being sick makes you refuse standing next to a specific actress? Tell me more about it.

-How about you start looking for another job?

-You're saying you're going to meet each staffs personally now for something that happened 3 years ago? Stop with the bullshit, prove it to us. Take responsibility of what you did back then. Just retire already.

-Are you the one who leaked the conversation to Dispatch??

-How could you do that in your first drama as a main character...

trazy.com