Klook.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

,

Hello, I'm a staff who used to work with Seo Yeji

 I'm a staff who has worked with her for 5 years, from late 2015 to late 2020.

I don't know the identity of the staff who posted the previous post, can you call yourself a staff in front of me? I have never seen anyone who has worked with Seo Yeji longer than I have. 
I noticed that the two posts in Jisik IN have been deleted and another post has been uploaded in Nate Pann.
The OP attached a picture of the cue sheet and I came to the realization that the OP and I have worked together back then. 

The Seo Yeji I know often expresses her gratitude by saying, 'Thank you for all your work'.
She also sends regards to my parents, which is not an easy thing to do. 
She always approaches and greets the staff on set first. She has never considered the staffs as someone who are lower than her, neither she has treated us poorly in any way. 

She gives more than she receives. I really liked working with Seo Yeji and I have a lot of great memories throughout the whole time I worked with her.

Here are some proofs that you guys requested.








-Seems like Seo Yeji treated this one staff well...

-Do you think she'd treat all of the staff poorly?? Maybe this is one of the staffs that Seo Yeji actually treated well. No wonder, she worked with Seo Yeji for 5 yearsㅋㅋㅋ

-Bad people are not bad to all people. Just like how good people are not good to all people.

-Seems like they were quite close for Seo Yeji to treat her well... Do you think netizens are stupid??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Keeping your mouth shut at this time more helpful for Seo Yeji...

-Seems like the company ordered her to write this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So what... Do all her wrong-doings the other staff claimed suddenly become invalid just because she was good to you??

-Maybe she was only nice to staffs with certain positions...? 

-Ew... It totally sounds like Seo Yeji's company told her to write thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's no different from Seo Yeji, threatening people and all stuffs...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just because she was good to you doesn't guarantee that she was good to the other staffs...

-Maybe she was also under Seo Yeji's control...
trazy.com