Klook.com

Thursday, April 15, 2021

, ,

SM Ent., "There was no miusndersanding" ... Aespa's Winter, what happened on the set

 On 14th, SM Ent. clarifies, "The man who appeared on the video was the photographer in charge. We confirmed that he didn't do anything like the speculated. Winter enjoyed the whole photoshoot session. She didn't feel uncomfortable or misunderstood the situation. We would like to thank the fans for their concerns. We hope there would be no other misunderstandings"

MyDaily

theqoo

-I saw some people revealing his identity on Twitter, the tweet got thousands of retweets. I mean, why would someone blatantly take inappropriate pictures in front of a rolling camera...

-The photographer should sue people who spread this hoax and live the rest of his life using the settlement fee...

-I hope he would sue the people who spread this misunderstanding... Let's get rid of weird Twitter stans...

-Is the photographer going to take legal actions? I already took some screenshots and compiled them in a PDF file just in caseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are some people who enjoy ruining other people's life...

-What would he sue them for, honestly...? I feel bad for him but I think this problem is just going to get quieter as the day passes by...

-Whoa... The previous post was deleted at the speed of lightㅋㅋㅋㅋ It must be fun for the OP to falsely accuse him and run to hide when it's proved wrongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hope he would take legal actions. There are some people who have crossed the lines.

-Let's be rational... I know that this is a dangerous world for women to live in, but who on the earth would blatantly take inappropriate pictures in front of a rolling camera.

-I saw a lot of people on Twitter revealing his identity;;

-It's such a relief that it was just a misunderstandingㅠㅠ I mean, the way he moved was suspicious enough to make people assume the worst...

-Oh Gosh... Didn't I tell you guys to stay quiet until further explanation??

trazy.com