Klook.com

Thursday, April 15, 2021

, ,

The drama that got positive reactions as soon as the first episode aired

 

Sell Your Haunted House

The directors, scriptwriters, and stars are all excellently doing their jobs. I really enjoyed it and got really immersed in the drama. 

theqoo

-It's a good drama. The CG looks great and the acting skills are fine. I really love the way they film this drama. 

-I watched this with my mother, we both enjoyed it a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The ghosts in this drama are not that scary. I personally enjoyed watching the first episode. 

-Jang Nara's character in this drama is really charming

-I don't usually watch dramas but I really enjoyed watching this oneㅋㅋㅋ

-It's a really great drama, I'm looking forward to the next episodes...

-What is this drama about?

-Is this drama similar to Master of The Sun?

-Huk... Is this drama on Netflix too?

-I totally enjoyed the first episode. It exceeded my expectationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I finally have a drama to watch after a long time...

-I just watched this drama because I've always liked horror dramas, I didn't expect it to be this good. I think the next episode is going to be even better...

-As expected from Jang Nara, she's such a great actress

trazy.com