Klook.com

Sunday, January 3, 2021

,

The reasons why the songs IU release are always doing well

 

It's because she has the ability to suit any songs she sings
She has this effect on making every songs she sings sound good
I don't think I need to explain any longer, just check out her cover of other singers' songs down below. You'll easily understand. 

ITZY's Surf

 

Sunwoojunga's Run With Me


Ariana Grande's Santa Tell Me


Auli'i Cravalho's How Far I'll Go (Moana OST)


Jung Seunghwan's My Christmas Wish


Jannabi's A Thought on an Autumn Night & For Lovers Who Hesitate


BTS' Life Goes On

 

Lee Seunggi's Love 


Sung Sikyung's Heejae

 

Oh My Girl's Dolphin


Baekhyun's UN Village


Jea's Greedyy


Day6's Zombie

 

Jukjae's Letter


Locco's Can't Sleep


Jonghyun's Before Our Spring
 


-She sounds really great in that Jannabi cover...

-I love her voice... Thank you so much for compiling all of her coversㅋㅋㅋ I'm gonna check all of them out...

-She's literally flawless as a singer

-Her voice makes you want to keep listening to her singing...

-Her voice is driving me crazy... It's always so nice to listen...

-Her voice is a whole instrument...

-I listened to IU's cover of Life Goes On first before listening to the original one. When I checked out the original one, it feels like they're covering IU's song instead the other way aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She has a great voice and amazing skills, but I think her ability to deliver the message of the song plays a really big role here. She makes all of the songs she sings sound like it's her own songs...

-How can she make every songs she sings sound very good...? I think she has it all, from the beautiful voice, amazing skills, ability to deliver the message of the song;; She's the best singer I ever know...

-I can't even remember the original song once she starts covering it...

-Her voice is very soothing and nice to listen to...

trazy.com