Klook.com

Sunday, January 3, 2021

SM, YG, JYP, and Big Hit are planning to launch idol groups in 2021

 

From Kingdom, T1419, to Purple Kiss... Who is going to be the Super Rookie of 2021?


After Aespa's debut on November last year, SM is planning to debut a new boy group. They have been gaining attention after reported that the system of their upcoming boy group is going to be different from NCT's. 

YG, Big Hit Labels Source Music, Universal Music, How Entertainment, Mystic Story, etc are also planning on debuting girl groups soon. Universal Music works together with Shinsadong Tiger to produce a girl group. 

JYP, on the other side, is planning to launch 2 boy groups each in South Korea and China. The group that will be debuting in China is already known as 'Project C'. Just like NiziU which consists of all-Japanese members, the group will be based in China for their promotions and activities. 

Big Hit is also planning to launch a Japan-based idol group. They're holding &AUDITION to select additional members to debut along with the eliminated trainees from I-LAND which are K, Nicholas, EJ, Kyungmin, and Taki. 

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01095526628913784&mediaCodeNo=258

theqoo

-Didn't YG just launch Treasure...? And they're launching another idol group again??

-What?? Didn't SM just debut Aespa?? They're debuting another group again?

-Don't believe in articles like this, it's not the first or second time we get articles like this...

-What the heck SM?? They just recently added new members to NCT...

-I will never believe anyone who says YG is debuting a new group until I see the teasers with my own eyes...

-I think it's better for SM to focus on NCT fixed members first. They just recently added Sungchan and Shotaro to the group, they should prioritize that first.

-I have a feeling YG is going to debut another group... And I think SM is going to make a new fixed group of NCT. However, they should organize the members first before debuting new members...

-I'm really looking forward to SM's new boy group. Please don't keep the 'unlimited members' system and create a fixed group instead...

-I really want SM to release a new boy group. The boy groups they produce are always my style, however NCT's system is just not my cup of tea... Can we please have a boy group with the average system?

-I don't think SM is launching another group soon... It hasn't even been that long since Aespa debuted

-I don't think YG is debuting any groups this year...

trazy.com