Klook.com

Sunday, January 3, 2021

, ,

Sandara Park, 'A member of a girl group laughed at my Super Saiyan hairstyle'

 

Sandara Park names her Super Saiyan hairstyle during I'm The Best promotion as the most memorable hairstyle she ever had. She says, 'I'm always confidence with any hairstyle I have. However, when I did that hairstyle, I couldn't even get off from the car' 

She continues, 'I stepped into the broadcasting station and a member of a girl group laughed at me. But the boy groups told me I looked cool. Our comeback overlapped with 2PM's, I did an interview with Ok Taecyeon and we compared our hair to each other'

theqoo

-How could anyone hold their laughter when they see that hairstyle...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-From Sandara Park's point of view, it might look like that certain girl group's member was making fun of her. But from that female idol's point of view, she probably tried her best to hold in her laughter. Anyways, it's very understandable so let's not make a big deal out of it. 

-Are you sure she was the only one who laughed? The whole nation laughed...

-I don't think that female idol meant to make fun of her, maybe she just smiled at her...

-But she did raise question marks with that hairstyle, it was such a hot topicㅋㅋ You can't help it with that hairstyle...

-However, she managed to rock that hairstyle really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-But YG was really cruel for making her have this hairstyleㅋㅋㅋ She's a female idol, for God's sake. And they experimented on her hair like she was a bunny...

-I don't think that female idol was making fun of her, she just laughed because she found it funnyㅋㅋㅋ I mean, what do you expect when you see that hairstyle out of nowhereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That was very rude, but I think that certain female idol was just very taken aback to see her hairstyle. If she was confident, she wouldn't take it seriously...

-No matter how beautiful Sandara Park is, it's wrong to experiment weird hairstyles on herㅠㅠ

-Is she talking about the hairstyle in the last picture...? How can you not laugh...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry, Unnie... But I laughed tooㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com