Klook.com

Monday, January 4, 2021

,

The difficult thing that will never get solved in Red Velvet's fandom

 

vs


Side track battle, Oh Boy vs Kingdom Come

Both are really good, make sure to check them out if you haven't!

theqoo

-..S...Sunny Side Up...

-The best side-tracks go to the ones in Ice Cream Cake album...

-Kingdom Come... The beat is just nothing like you've ever heard before...

-My favorite side-tracks are Sunny Side Up, Oh Boy, and In & Out

-Why is this difficult to solve?? It's clearly Kingdom Come!!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-I will never be able to pick one... I love both of these side-tracks...

-Am I the only one who prefers Zoo?? I listen to it on daily basis...

-My favorite Red Velvet's side-track is Somethin Kinda Crazy from Ice Cream Cake. I usually don't like songs with narrations in it, but this one is an exceptionㅠㅠ

-I've always thought Oh Boy was the best side-track they have, but I've been really into Kingdom Come, too, lately...

-Doesn't Red Velvet also has side-track titled I Just? It's so good... I mean, Red Velvet has a lot of good songs...

-If I had to choose between these two, I'd choose Kingdom Come... I don't think Oh Boy was compatible to Kingdom Come. I'd agree if it was In & Out or Blue Lemonade, but not Oh Boy...

-Red Velvet has a lot of good side-tracks. I'm not a fan, but I listen every single one of them... My favorite is You Better Know!

trazy.com