Klook.com

Monday, January 4, 2021

, ,

Male idol who has been consistently asked whether if he's Japanese

 Stray Kids' Lee Know

People have been consistently mistake him for being Japanese since his debut

(Honestly, when I first saw him I was like, 'Is he Japanese...?')

So, I'm writing this post to clear out those misunderstandings

He's from Daegot-myeon, Gimpo

His real name is Lee Minho

He has been popular for looking similar to Kento Yamazaki ever since he first debuted


This is a morph-picture that an International fan made, they really do look similar..
No, scratch it, they look literally the same in those pictures

He has the vibe of actors you usually see in Japanese drama
These are the gifs of him with short-dark hair that made his fans call him Lee Know Yamazaki




And you may mistake him as Japanese because of his stage name, Lee Know
But it's derived from his real name. The name Lee Know has nothing to do with Japan^^

And take a look at his environment

His house in his hometown is very Korean
He raises three Korean Shorthair cats











How should I put this post to an end...
Stray Kids' Lee Know (Lee Minho) is a Korean!! Please keep this in mindㅋㅋㅋ

+Take a look at Baby Lee Know



-Hul... I literally just found out about this now... I've always thought he's a Japanese. Anyway, he's really handsome...

-I don't think he looks Japanese but he's indeed very handsome... His cats are so cute...

-Hul... I thought he was Chinese...

-I can relate... When I watched their survival show, I thought to myself, 'Oh, there's a Japanese trainee' and I thought so for quite a long timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one said he was Japanese, I don't know why I just assumed he was...

-He has always looked beautiful ever since he was a baby...

-I mistook him as a Japanese because of his name, even though he doesn't look like a Japaneseㅋㅋㅋ I was very shocked when I learned that he's Korean. Anyway, he's really handsome...

-He reminds me of Block B's Jaehyo

-Of course, our Lee Know is very handsome... He's also a very great dancer...

-Stray Kids has great visuals... I've seen some of the members on the trending posts in Theqoo and I have to admit that they're all handsome...

-Hul, it's my first time seeing him and I think I'm in love!!

-Oh... He really does look like Kento Yamazaki
trazy.com