Klook.com

Monday, January 4, 2021

, ,

The celebrity that I think is very popular in South Korea, China, and Japan

 








Cha Eunwoo

I don't think I need to explain about the reactions he gets from South Korea
The reactions he gets from China and Japanese are similar


-I can't help but smile just by looking at his faceㅋㅋㅋ The only celebrity, other than my bias, whose pictures I keep in my phone...

-I really want to know how it feels like to see him in personㅠㅠ He's so freaking handsome...

-He's not my type but I have to admit that he's indeed very handsome... Like really really handsome...

-His face brings me happiness...

-He just... looks way too surreal that I can't even imagine itㅠㅠ How can someone look this gorgeous?

-I know right... I notice that he's been getting a lot of reactions from Japan and China latelyㅋㅋㅋ

-South Korea, China, and Japan all have different beauty standards but Cha Eunwoo has the type of face that somehow suits those beauty standards...

-Not my type, but I have to admit that he's handsome... Look at his facial features...

-To be honest, I think he's the most handsome man I have ever seenㅋㅋㅋ He really does look like someone who just jumped straight out from Manhwa

-I mean... He's Cha Eunwoo...

-My dad once saw him on the TV and he went, 'Why is this guy so handsome?'ㅋㅋㅋ It was my first time hearing my dad calling a celebrity handsome...

-He has the puppy look that South Koreans love + the fancy look that Chinese love + the main-character-from-a-Manga look that Japanese love = Cha Eunwoo
trazy.com