Klook.com

Saturday, December 26, 2020

, ,

Tzuyu's visual today looks like she jumped out straight from a movie

 


 




These were from Gayo Daejeon today

She dressed like that because the concept was Retro, it suited her really well

theqoo

-I gasped when I saw Tzuyu, then gasped again when I saw Mina, then I saw Sana and I gasped again, and Nayeon appeared so I gasped for breathe again. Their visuals suffocated me the whole time, it's not easy for me...

-I think she's getting prettier latelyㅠㅠㅠ She's so freaking beautiful

-Is she even real...

-The way she blinks... Oh God...

-I literally gasped when I saw her on the screen as I watched the show liveㅋㅋㅋ She's beautiful...

-What the heck... How can someone look that gorgeous?

-Sana was really gorgeous as well... How can they all look that beautifulㅠㅠ

-I've always thought Tzuyu was just pretty, but not charming. I guess I was wrong...

-My mom even asked me who she was because she looked drop dead gorgeous...

-I can't stop admiring the first picture... Even dolls can't look that pretty...

-She reminds me of the female main characters in Hongkong old movies, so beautiful...

-This is why Tzuyu is Tzuyu

-I'm not a fan but her beauty makes my jaw drop...

trazy.com