Klook.com

Saturday, December 26, 2020

, ,

Sweet Home ranks #3 in US Netflix Top 10 Shows

 

theqoo

-That's amazing, I'm going to watch it now

-How did they even find out the show...

-Not a big fan of the show, but I'm happy to see Korean series doing really well outside South Korea..

-I wonder if they watch the show with subtitles or the dubbing voice...

-Seems like Americans really like zombies, monsters, and fighting scenes...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can we have Season 2 of the show please?

-I can watch shows like Stranger Things, but if it gets really scary and cruel, I can't...

-If you can watch Stranger Things, I'm sure you can watch this show too...

-Oh God;; Didn't they say they hate watching shows that require them to read subtitles too??

-I knew they were going to f*cking love this showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I started watching this show because people are talking about it. It's a great show overall. Took some time for me to get immersed to the story at first, though.

-I watched this show for the male main character... 

-This is a really great show, I hope we'll get another season soonㅠㅠ

-I just watched the whole show today, it's so f*cking goodㅠㅠㅠ


trazy.com