Klook.com

Saturday, December 26, 2020

The pretty Music Bank's stage sets made by an art director that becomes a hot topic in online communities

 

NCT's Make a Wish

Kim Wooseok's Red Moon

Chungha's Play

Mamamoo's AYA


GFriend's Apple 

Aespa's Black Mamba

Sejeong's Plant 

TXT's Blue Hour

Music Bank MC Dolphin

Golden Child's Pump It Up

Kang Daniel's 2U

(G)I-dle's DUMDi DUMDi

Norazo's Shower

Oh My Girl's Nonstop

Seventeen's Left & Right

These are only some of the most mentioned stages this year


-Whoa, all of these stage sets are so gorgeous...

-Kim Wooseok's and Aespa's stages are to die for...

-I really like the stage sets they made for Red Moon and DUMDi DUMDi

-Was Sejeong not scared when she had to climb up there...?

-NCT's, Kim Wooseok's, and Aespa's stages are really pretty...

-My favorite stages of my idols' comebacks are all their Music Bank 1st week stage... The stage sets are really beautiful so it's worth watching...

-You're saying that only one person designed all these stages? They must be a genius...

-This is so cool... I thought only Inkigayo has the best stages, I had no idea Music Bank also creates beautiful stage sets...

-Each of these sets are literally art... It's really beautiful...

-These stages look really classy and elegant, they must've spent a lot of money on these...

-I really like the stages they made for Apple and DUMDi DUMDi...

-I remember having my jaw dropped when I first saw the stage set for NCT's Kick It... I have to admit that Music Bank is doing a great job lately

-I wonder how did they created all of these stages... I'm really curiousㅠㅠ

trazy.com