Klook.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

, ,

TWICE's Sana, 'It's always girls who ask me to marry them'

 


'I've always thought about this. Both in fansigns and comments, it's always girls who ask me to marry them. No matter whose fans they are. Both to me and the other members, it's always girls who ask us to marry them. I know they're not being serious, though'

Not me, Sana. I'm being very serious.


-Everyone is being serious when they ask you to marry them...

-I'm being serious when I ask you to marry me...

-Sana-ya, what are you talking about... We're very serious...

-Sana-ya, why are you trying to hide the fact that we're already marriedㅠㅠ

-I'm serious. I'll work hard to earn a lot of money to marry you. Accept this proposal of mine, okay?

-If I'm serious, will you marry me for real?

-I'm not a fan of Twice, but I'm sure those girls are very serious when they ask you to marry them...

-The comments are very unitedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm very serious, Sana. Let's get married.

-I have a lot of competitors here... I guess I'm just gonna go marry Dahyun then...

-Does it sound like I was joking when I said that?? I was being very serious, though...

-I can even speak Japanese, Sana. Let's get married.

-For Sana, I'm willing to cook and clean!!!!

trazy.com