Klook.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

,

A new picture of Kim Seonho's yearbook picture surfaces online




-I think he looks exactly the same...? Except for the weight, I don't see any other differencesㅋㅋㅋ

-He still looks exactly the same... It's just that he lost weight and found a style that suits him

-He only looks different because he's older now and he lost his baby fat...

-It's not a big deal...

-You guys are fighting over a 35 year old man's yearbook picture... Oh Gosh...

-I don't care. I just wanna marry him.

-Only those who have tried going on diet can relate to him...ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe has always been handsome since the very start...

-He looks so handsome in his yearbook pictureㅋㅋㅋ I don't really care about celebrities' yearbook pictures, all I know is that I want to rip the hell out of my yearbook picture...

-He seems to have lost a lot of weightㅋㅋㅋㅋHe was a student in that picture anyway, he was at the age where he should be eating a lot to grow up...

-He looks the same... Some people naturally get double eyelids as they grow older...

-He looks cute, I don't get all these bullshit... If you guys don't like him, then I'm gonna marry him

-You can easily tell it's himㅋㅋㅋ He just lost some weight...

trazy.com