Klook.com

Saturday, September 19, 2020

, ,

The 7 members of final debut line up from I-LAND


Yang Jungwon (1,417,620 votes)


Jay (1,192,889 votes)


Jake (1,179,633 votes)


Niki (1,140,728 votes)


Lee Heeseung (1,137,323 votes)


Park Sunghoon (1,088,413 votes)


Kim Sunwoo (953,771 votes)

ENHYPEN









-I have a good feeling about this group, they're going to be successful...

-Who ranks #7...?

-That's a really great name for an idol group...

-I love the line up, I'm rooting for them...

-It's my first time seeing them and their visuals are actually okay, I think they'll be successful once they debut. They're all very young, as long as they keep their spirit, they're going to hit big...

-It's my first time seeing them and I have to say those pictures did them dirty. They all look so much better in videos. So far, I already like the three of them. I'm pretty sure they're going to hit big in the future, congratulations!!

-I should've kept on voting for Sunwoo, I didn't expect him to rank that lowㅠㅠㅠ I shouldn't have voted for someone else...

-I even made an account just to vote for Jake and Yang Jungwon, because I know they have to debut. Fortunately, all the effort I made was worth it~

-I was hoping for the group to be all-Korean, but anyway congratulations to the trainees who made it to the final debut line up!

-Jungwon-ah, congratulations. I knew you were going to make it ever since the first time I see you in the first episode. Congratulations to all your teammates too!
trazy.com