Klook.com

Saturday, September 19, 2020

,

The female version of survival show I-LAND, collaboration of CJ and Big Hit, to start soon

 It's announced as soon as the male version of the show ended today

We will be holding an global audition soon to look for girls to become the next-generation global idols 
For more details, please visit our website
We look forward to seeing your limitless potential in the audition

theqoo

-MNet is doing this again...?

-I didn't watch this season but if they're going to have another season for girls, I'm going to watch it...

-They're turning this show as a substitute for Produce 101...

-I'm sure it's going to be more successful than this season...

-Why does CJ Ent. keep on producing survival shows...?

-Honestly, I miss MNet's survival shows...

-I'm not a big fan of I-LAND's system, I hope they'll fix it in the other season...

-I thought this trend of survival show is already over...?

-I'm looking forward to the next season... Female version of survival shows are always the bestใ…‹ใ…‹

-I personally really like female version of survival shows. Especially if the show is full of beautiful and talented girls, I would absolutely make sure to watch the showใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-So Big Hit's hobby is to waste money...?

-Can they please stop with this thing...

-Are they going to manipulate the votes again? 

trazy.com