Klook.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

, , ,

Shocking... He said Cha Eunwoo's brother is handsome in a manlier way...

 



Rocky's statement about Cha Eunwoo's younger brother creates a hot issue among fans. Recently, Rocky was asked by a fan, 'How handsome is Eunwoo's younger brother?'. To which, Rocky answered, 'Eunwoo's brother is the same age with me. I was very surprised when I saw him in person'. He explained, 'His face is even smaller than Eunwoo's. That's what shocked me in the first place. And then I was shocked again by how beautiful his nose is. Not to mention that he's tall'. He continued as he tried to remember Eunwoo's brother's face, 'If Eunwoo is handsome and pretty at the same time, his younger brother looks very manly'. He ended the topic by saying, 'Both Eunwoo and his brother are very handsome. I think they were born at the right generation. They're really handsome'


-If Cha Eunwoo had a documentary show like Kim Kardashian, I bet it'd easily rank #1 in Netflix.

-Is that even possible...?

-I'm very curious about how he looks like but I respect his privacy, he's not a celebrity.

-I live in the same neighborhood and I hear this a lot, people are saying that Eunwoo's brother is more handsome than him...

-He studied abroad in Shanghai and he was really popular because of how handsome he looks...

-Please debut as an idol for this country's good sake...

-How can someone be more handsome than Eunwoo...? I'm so f*cking curious...

-His face is smaller than Cha Eunwoo's?? That's unbelievable...

-Fuck my life...

-Why wouldn't he be handsome when his brother is that handsome...

-Their parents should've given birth to a girl... I wonder how good-looking their parents must be...

-What...? More handsome than Cha Eunwoo?

-I heard Cha Eunwoo's older sister is just like Cha Eunwoo, but with longer hair... I wonder how good-looking their parents must be. Their kids are all very gorgeous.

trazy.com