Klook.com

Sunday, August 16, 2020

,

ITZY 'NOT SHY' ALBUM SPOILER



-Finally!

-Hul, I'm really looking forward to this album, too!

-Oh, all of their tracks sound so goodㅋㅋㅋ They somehow scream 'ITZY'ㅋㅋㅋ

-All the side-tracks sound really good, I'm looking forward to the release

-I love the second trackㅋㅋㅋ It sounds very exciting and refreshing

-Not Shy seems to not be as fierce and tough song as I thought it was... Good then!

-Check out Lia's voice in the side-trackㅋㅋㅋ She's finally getting the spotlight!

-I already know that the 6th track is going to be legendary

-Lia's voice is seriously driving me insane, it sounds so good. I can't wait to listen to the full version of them!

-The 6th track is my favorite, no wonder.. Kenzie worked on it.

-Whoa, I'm really looking forward to this. I really like how Lia's voice sounds in the 5th track.

-Lia's voice in Surf totally blows my mind...

-I don't know if it's because I'm an SM Stan, but I really like the one that Kenzie worked on

-I can't get the last song out of my head

-I'm really looking forward to the full version of these tracks

-Is it the Kenzie who works with SM??

-Lia's voice purifies my ears... It's such a blessing
trazy.com