Klook.com

Sunday, August 16, 2020

, ,

This is the face morph of Cha Eunwoo and Leonardo Dicaprio


[+632][-90]

1. [+408][-6] Paradise...

2. [+297][-7] I literally gasped for air when I saw the picture, but the other comments are so mean...

3. [+174][-43] I personally think both of them are way more handsome when they're themselves...

4. [+135][-0] Whoa, am I the only one who thinks he looks so f*cking handsome?? He literally only has the best parts of both Cha Eunwoo and Leonardo Dicaprio's featuresã… ã…  He looks very dreamy...

5. [+71][-3] Why can't I see Dicaprio in his face...? He looks like the Western version of Cha Eunwoo

6. [+36][-0] I'm the OP, I didn't edit that picture. Anyway, here's another morphed picture.

7. [+27][-0] He just looks like the Western version of Cha Eunwoo... I can't see Dicaprio at all

8. [+22][-0] He looks so f*cking handsome

9. [+13][-0] Dicaprio is Dicaprio and Cha Eunwoo is Cha Eunwoo
trazy.com