Klook.com

Sunday, August 16, 2020

,

The drama that already looks amazing since the very first episode

tvN Sat-Sun drama, Stranger Season 2













-I've been waiting for this all year~ It's totally worth the wait~~

-I personally think it's very boring and it didn't meet my expectations. It's a relief that it's still getting positive reactions.

-The first episode was so good, I'm not even lyingㅠㅠ I'm currently re-watching the first episode on Netflixㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree, it's really good. And I know it's only going to get better in the next episodes!

-It's so good, it's been so long since the last time I followed a drama...

-It was so boring to me, though...

-I haven't watched the first season and yet I'm already watching the first episode of the second season...

-I expected a lot from this drama and it didn't disappoint me. I am totally satisfied with how the drama turns out. I can't wait for the 2nd episodeㅠㅠ

-I hesitated watching the drama because the topic is too heavy for me, but out of all the sudden I finished the first season... That I watched while hesitatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-I had no idea an hour was actually that short...

-Am I the only one who's not too happy with the first episode?

-I didn't watch the 1st season but everyone around me talks about this drama so much, I decided to watch the 1st ep of the S2 and now have decided to start watching the S1...

-Is it okay to watch the S2 without watching the S1 first?

-It was so so to me but I guess not a lot of people think like me...

-I'm looking forward to the 2nd ep...

trazy.com