Klook.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

,

Let's write down the unexpected things that you learned about your bias after you became a fan!

Based on his looks, I thought he joined the company easily

But turns out that he joined the company after winning #1 on the open audition

He doesn't look like it

But he actually loves to read books

Share the unexpected things you learned about your bias after you became a fan!

[+66][-5]

1. [+89][-10] I thought they're the kind of people who are goofy and careless. But turns out that they're the kind of people who have deep and meaningful thoughts.

2. [+58][-1] I thought he was scary at first, but he's actually just a harmless kitten...

3. [+41][-4] I seriously thought Lee Changsub was an extrovert. But turns out he's an introvert who's blunt and shy. Among the other BTOB's members, he's one of the quiet ones. He wasn't that good at studying back in his school days, but he'd always make sure to read at least one book every month. What surprised me is the fact that he used to be in charge of discipline during his trainee days. I still can't figure him out. 

4. [+33][-6] Lee Changsub// There's another comment about him, but it's quite the opposite for me. Before I became a fan, he was just a stranger to me. I started liking BTOB because of another member, but I eventually ended up liking every members in the group. My first impression of him was that I always spot him either sitting quietly or sleeping next to other members. That's why he was the last member I memorised, even though he is my bias now. I thought he was very quiet and that his existence was barely noticeable. But in the middle of his sleep, he would wake up and sing with a really loud voice. The other members often tease and make fun of him. And he's quite... freaky. That's the first stage of shock I had. But suddenly, I learned that he also has this serious side of him. Now this is my second stage of shock. And then, I heard that he used to be in charge of discipline during his trainee days. This is my third stage of shock (When they were trainee, they had this hidden-camera prank for Sungjae's birthday. Changsub grabbed him by his collar and almost made Sungjae cry) He once said that he wouldn't live like this if it wasn't for Seo Eunkwang, that's also very shocking. I don't know what kind of person he actually isㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+24][-3] He turns out to be very harmless

trazy.com