Klook.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

, ,

AKMU's Chanhyuk seems to be thinking about leaving YG Ent.

He asks about the company Lee Hi wishes to sign with
Lee Hi is not signed with any companies at the moment

Q: Which entertainment company do you want to sign with?
CH: Wait for awhile. I hope you'll sign with me if I build one.
LH: He has been talking about this for 2 years
CH: I have a dream about Lee Hi's voice
LH: He keeps dreaming about my voice
CH: (Dreams about being the producer of Lee Hi's songs and charting in Billboard)

AKMU has 9 months left before their contract with YG terminates


-Why does AKMU need YG anyway...

-Chanhyuk sounds so cool... I think he's gonna be a great CEO in the future...

-If I were him, I'd wish to leave YG too... 

-Whoa, I'm totally supporting his decision to leave YG...

-AKMU is already successful, they don't even need any support from big companies anymore. I think they're going to do just well even if they leave YG.

-I think Chanhyuk could build a really great company

-I'm rooting for your dream, Chanhyuk!

-Chanhyuk's hairstyle is so... eye-catching...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for AKMU!! Let's leave YG!!

-All my favorite artists have left YG, except for AKMUㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait until they leave YG...

-I hope they ditch YG as soon as possible...

-It'd be nice if AKMU and Lee Hi build their own company!!

-I'm sure they're going to do well if they leave YG!!

-Whoa... Chanhyuk sounds so coolㅠㅠㅠ

-Honestly, AKMU is going to do so much better if they leave YGㅋㅋㅋ YG is just wasting their talent...

-I will always support you no matter what decision you take, Chanhyuk-ah... Soohyun-ah...
trazy.com