Klook.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

, , , ,

This person looks like Jimin

I think this is how Jimin would look like if he had a bigger built

[+187][-75]

1. [+165][-30] As a Jimin's fan, I don't think he looks like Jimin at all. But it's different for everyone. However, if you think you can use this chance to hate on either of them, I recommend you to just get lost. 

2. [+139][-13] Whoa... He really does look like Jimin, f*ck...

3. [+111][-6] Euijin from Somebody...? He also reminds me of Jimin

4. [+71][-83] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

5. [+64][-3] If you think this is a great opportunity to hate on Jimin, just remember that karma will come back for you like a boomerang

6. [+60][-2] I can see the resemblance on his face, but it's really funny how his built is the opposite of Jimin'sㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+47][-0] I saved this as I scroll down Pann... His built is really mind-blowing

8. [+47][-4] Do you think so?


trazy.com