Klook.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

, , , ,

I thought Taeyeon and Irene were the same height


But Taeyeon turns out to be a little bit taller?!


-Maybe Taeyeon was wearing shoes with thick platforms...?

-Irene was wearing sneakers and Taeyeon's shoes had thick platforms at that time...

-I think they're around the same height?!

-I think Taeyeon is around 160...?

-I think Taeyeon is a liiiittle bit taller than Irene...

-Joohyun is almost 160cm tall, their height are similar~~

-Irene is smaller than Taeyeon, isn't she? I think it just looked a little bit more outstanding since Taeyeon was wearing shoes with thick platforms at that time...

-Isn't Irene around 156...? 157 cm...?

-Both of them are so adorable and beautiful,,<3

-I think Taeyeon is a liiittle bit taller. Not to mention that her shoes had thick platforms at that time!

-Taeyeon looks so small, I had no idea she's actually 160cm tallㅋㅋ

-From what I know, Joohyun is over 155cm...

-Didn't Taeyeon say she's 159.6cm tall?
 ㄴShe's 160cm tall 

-What are my ladies doing there...

-Are they only a year apart??!!
 ㄴThey're 2 years apart!
trazy.com