Klook.com

Thursday, July 23, 2020

,

Hello, I'm Kim Yongjin from Produce 101 Season 2


Hello, my name is Kim Yongjin. I was a participant of Produce 101 Season 2 and performed in Spring Day and Manse. 

I recently participated a Web Survival Audition Project called 'Burn Up' (TTJA), I am one of the top 7 participants so far. The winner of this project will get to debut under DSP Ent.!

If you guys would kindly vote me on TTJA and help me to win this project, I will donate all the profit from this project to the kids in needs through UNICEF

Every 10 Youtube views will be counted as 10 points
I'm gathering up my courage to participate in this show, to make my dreams, that previously didn't work out in Produce 101, come true. 

Please kindly promote this video so that I can be the winner out of all the other 7 participants left
Please watch over me and don't forget to vote!!


Voting opens until July 26

To vote:  ttja.net (The red hearts are free, the yellow ones are not!)

Thank you so muchㅠㅠ

[+1,142][-56]

1. [+176][-3] (Kim Yongjin) I'm sorry I don't know how to write a good postㅠㅠ Thank you for reading!

2. [+90][-1] You should change the category of this post to Enter-talk, that way more people can see this post! I'm rooting for you

3. [+84][-1] I remember his father handing out flyers to promote you, I wish you good luck. I hope things will turn out well to you, be nice to your father.

4. [+58][-2] Change the category of this post to Enter-talkㅠㅠ So that more people can see this postㅠㅠ

5. [+52][-3] And Yongjin-ah, did you gain a bad image from Produce 101? I don't think soㅋㅋㅋ But why do in the video they say that you gained a bad image from Produce 101ㅠㅠ It's so heart-breaking... I hope you can get rid of all those bad memories, I'm rooting for you!

6. [+45][-0] (Kim Yongjin) Thank you so much for all this attentionㅠㅠ I'm reading the comments one by one, it comforted me and made me so much happier... I will re-post this on the category of Enter-talk!! Thank you so much!!

7. [+32][-0] It's somehow really nice to see you here, especially since I've seen you on Produce 101

8. [+25][-0] Hul, I voted for you on Produce 101!! I'm rooting for you!

9. [+15][-0] I hope this opportunity will help you to spread your wings even wider and shine even brighter, I'm supporting you!
trazy.com