Klook.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

,

BTS tries out dubbing for Disney's Lion King, Toy Story, and Zootopia

Jin, Jimin, and J-Hope are so good at this!


Lion King
Banzai: Jin
Ed: RM
Shenzi: Jimin
Scar: J-Hope

Toy Story
Buzz Lightyear : V, Jungkook
Sheriff Woody: Suga, RM
Rex: Jungkook, Jimin

Zootopia
Judy: Jimin
Nick: Jin
Flash: Jungkook 
Priscilla: J-Hope


-I thought V's voice was the actual Buzz's voice...

-Why is Jin so good at this...

-Whoa, J-Hope is really good at this...

-They sound amazing... I'm so surprised to know that they did this in one go, without any practice...

-I thought this would be funny but I'm very surprised... They're very skilled at this...

-Why are they so good at this?? Did they learn this somewhere?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Seokjin is such a great dubber...

-I checked it out because people keep talking about how great they sound and I got curious... I have to admit that they really do sound amazing!

-I prepared to have a good laugh before watching, I didn't expect them to be this good...

-Whoa, V's voice suits Buzz really well!!

-Whoa... They're all really good at this.. I'm so surprised

-Jin is so good at this, I'm not a fan but I'm having a lot of fun watching them!

-Is there anything that they can't do...

-Oh Gosh, they sound amazingㅋㅋㅋ I had fun watching this!

-Jimin sounds so cute as Judyㅠㅠ

-I expected them to mess this up and provide me a good laughter, but they're actually so good that I watched the whole video with my jaw dropped... I think they're very talented...

-Scar... I wouldn't have known it was J-Hope if somebody didn't tell me
trazy.com