Klook.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

, , , , , , , ,

7 members who are most likely to debut from Big Hit's survival show, I-Land


Yang Jungwon


Jake


Jay


Kim Sunoo


Lee Heeseung


Park Sunghoon


Jo Kyungmin


-Jake and Park Sunghoon are really handsome...

-What the-- Why are they all so handsome...

-Yang Jungwon, Sunoo, Sunghoon... Let's debutㅠㅠ

-Yang Jungwon and Jay, let's debut!!

-I think Sunghoon would look so much cooler if he fixes his eyebrows...

-I just hope CJ Ent would stop doing survival shows. They're taking these boys' life as a joke and not even ashamed of it...

-I really hope Kyungmin gets to debut...

-Jake would be the visual member...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're going to become a big star if they debuted...

-Park Sunghoon looks really charming...

-Yang Jungwon is such a great dancerㅠㅠ Yang Jungwon, Park Sunghoon, let's debut...

-Jay is the type of character that every idol groups need...

-So they would debut if they win this survival show?? They're signed with Big Hit, right??

-That Jake guy looks so fine...

-If Jake and Jay debuted, I would absolutely join the fandom...

-I didn't expect much when I clicked on this post... Whoa, they took me by surprise. They're so handsome!!
trazy.com