Klook.com

Thursday, July 23, 2020

,

I hope everything in J-Hope life to turn out well

I'm an Army, J-Hope has always been my bias ever since I first became a fan.

J-Hope sounds exactly the same when he sings live. 
Not only that, he's also a great dancer, rapper, and singer.
On top of that, he has a great personality.

It kinda upsets me to see that he's not as famous as the other members. 

Of course, he's famous right now. But if BTS ever gets disbanded later in life, I hope things to turn out well for J-Hope. I want him to have a solo concert because I think he deserves people acknowledging his charms and talent...

(NB: Before you come at me, I only translate the post from Pann, which you can check by yourself by clicking the link below.)






[+815][-60]

1. [+188][-9] I hope you don't downvote this comment and post. There's nothing about his personality that you can hate him for. He's a great dancer and rapper, he sounds very great when he performs live. He originally wasn't a rapper, but since his teammates wanted to be the vocalists, he decided to become the rapper. But he's a really great rapperㅠㅠ He always shows us his bright and cheerful side, he's very considerateㅠㅠ I'm sorry, all I'm trying to say is that I love Jung Hoseok

2. [+160][-7] Hoseok-ie, I love you so muchㅠㅠ

3. [+130][-6] I agree... It's very sad that he's not gaining attention as much as the other members are...ㅠㅠ He's very talented, though...

4. [+72][-0] This picture is very tear-jerking to me. He always stands on the very right side in every pictures. But this day, a reporter asked him to stand in the middle since he was wearing a white suit. He felt very awkward to stand in the center since he always gave it up to the other members. If you're a real fan, you probably have noticed that he always puts his teammates before himself. How can you not love him?

5. [+50][-0] If you're a fan of BTS, you probably know that Hoseok is a really fine manㅠㅠ He's the member who holds the balance between his hyungs, maknae, and his leader. He's very friendly, considerate, and thoughtful. When he's serious, he can be really serious. But he can also lift up the atmosphere if needed. He takes care of himself really well. He's the type of person that we all need to learn a lot from. 

6. [+44][-0] I love you so much, my Hope<3<#

7. [+36][-34] Get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

8. [+32][-0] Don't ever think he's any less famous than the other members... He's a member of BTS anyway

9. [+32][-0] I don't know about muggles, but if you're an Army, there's no way you don't know how charming and sincere he is. It may be different for all of us, but the longer you become an Army, the more you realise how precious and reliable his existence is. I personally think he holds an important place, just like the leader. I'm sure his teammates wouldn't rely on him so much for no reasons.

10. [+26][-0] I'm a fan, but more than that, I respect him as a person. He always shows his bright and hopeful side on screen, but he's going through a lot behind that... I don't think I need to explain more about how great his personality is. Here's a gif of handsome Jung Hoseok, I love you...ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com