Klook.com

Thursday, July 23, 2020

,

I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend in my lifeㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ

Judging from my personality... 
And I also have a very high standardsㅠㅠㅠ

[+707][-46]

1. [+440][-4] I want to have a boyfriend, but at the same time, I don't. This is seriously how I feel. 

2. [+431][-10] It's not like OP only wants to have relationships with handsome men, why do you guys keep saying, 'What about your face?' in the commentsㅋㅋㅋ Stop twisting someone's words

3. [+304][-4] Just because she said she has a high standards, doesn't mean she's only looking for handsome men. All she's saying is that she's looking for a fine man. Honestly, it's really hard to find someone who has a great personality and manners these days

4. [+159][-9] I think you could get a boyfriend if you lower your standards a little bit... But you have to be careful in choosing men. 

5. [+91][-2] Me too... I'm very insecure, I have low confidence. But at the same time, I have a very high standardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck it. I don't think I'll ever be in a relationship. 

6. [+73][-2] Honestly, I've been living my life hearing people telling me I'm pretty all the time. But I don't want to lower my standards and be in a relationship with someone I don't like... I want to be in a relationship with someone who's at least as good-looking as I am.

7. [+66][-3] I'm having problems with my high standards too... First of all, his visual needs to be above the average. I have never imagined myself having physical contacts with ugly men. Actually no, I don't even want to imagine that. 

8. [+63][-3] Do you really have to have a boyfriend?? Life is fun, there's a lot of things you can do even without a boyfriend

9. [+58][-152] Yeah, just go live the rest of your life scrolling down Pann

10. [+34][-3] Do. Not. Ever. Lower. Your. Standards. NEVER.
trazy.com