Klook.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

Do you wash your hair in the morning or in the evening?

When is the best time to wash your hair for the health of your scalp?

a) Wash in the morning to get rid all of the oil that piled up overnight
b) Wash in the evening to get rid of all the dust that piled up during the day


-If we're talking about the health of our scalp, then the answer is b). But I wash my hair either way so it doesn't really matter.

-I wash it at night so that I could sleep more in the morningㅋㅋㅋ

-I know it's so much better to wash it at night, but I just want to sleep so bad that I don't have enough time to dry my hair. So I prefer to wash it in the morning.

-I wash my hair before bed because I don't have the strength to get up early just to wash my hair...

-Lately, I wash my hair before going to bed. But I wash it twice a day in the summer...ㅜㅜ

-I can't go to sleep without washing my hair...

-It gets all oily in the morning if I wash it at night...

-I don't care, why does it even matterㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just wash it every time I feel like itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wash it in the morning since I'm a lazy ass. Or I just don't wash my hair at all until I have to wash it.

-I have thick and long hair so I have to wash it at night. I would have to wake up early if I wash it in the morning because it takes two hours just to dry and do my hair.

-I wash it right before going to bed! Or else I'll wake up with zits or stuffs like that in the morning.

-Both. Yes, I wash my hair twice a day. Once in the morning and once before going to bed.

-The second option with no doubt! Imagine all the dust piling up in your hair after a long day, and you go to bed with them??
trazy.com