Klook.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

Am I the only one who doesn't like the drama Itaewon Class?

I've only seen the Webtoon and I can tell it's the typical topic that men really like.
I really hate Webtoon like Itaewon Class that gives off moral values like 'there's nothing to fear in this world', 'we can be successful by starting our own business', etc type of thing. 
Men around me are acting like they're Park Saeroyi and it's making me sick...ㅠㅠ

[+501][-458]

1. [+220][-18] Drama is just a drama. How would you feel if it was the opposite? We talk shit about dramas with plots like a crazy rich guy falling in love with a poor female lead character? It's just fiction for our own satisfaction, don't take it too seriously

2. [+163][-31] If you don't like it, then don't watch itㅋㅋㅋ I really hate people like this, especially the ones who put 'Am I the only one...' in the title. As you can see, the drama is doing just fine and everyone seems to enjoy itㅋㅋ

3. [+156][-64] Couldn't agree more, it's very cringe-worthy for me. It's not realistic, and everyone seems to be manipulated by it.

4. [+75][-17] It's a very immature drama. The characters (in terms of looks, personality, love line, etc) are very old-school and cliche. And as if that's not enough, the plot is also very cringe-worthy, which makes it very difficult for me to watch. I don't like Jo Yi-seo, the actress just doesn't suit the role at all. She did well in her other dramas, but not this one. I'm not saying she's a bad actress, it's just that she doesn't suit the role. And I don't really like Park Seojoon from a long time ago, he's just trying way too hardㅋㅋㅋ When I first heard that he got casted as Park Saeroyi, I can totally see why he got the role. But the drama is just very immature, cringe-worthy, cliche, and simply... All over the place. 

5. [+51][-0] It's okay to not like the drama, but there's no need to say mean things about it like that..
trazy.com